PT. Karaba Jabaku technologies working with leading vendors in the supply automation systems, Nachi robotics, a leading vendor in the field of robotics to the needs of industry.
Essence of automation
- Control system – a device, or set of devices to manage, command, direct or regulate the behavior of other devices or system.
- Industrial control system (ICS) – encompasses several types of control systems used in industrial production, including supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, distributed control systems (DCS), and other smaller control system configurations such as skid-mounted programmable logic controllers (PLC) often found in the industrial sectors and critical infrastructures.
- Industrialization – period of social and economic change that transforms a human group from an agrarian society into an industrial one.
- Numerical control (NC) – refers to the automation of machine tools that are operated by abstractly programmed commands encoded on a storage medium, as opposed to controlled manually via handwheels or levers, or mechanically automated via cams alone.
- Robotics – the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, structural disposition, manufacture and application of robots and computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.